Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girl Time











I've been so sick with this pregnancy that the thought of "decorating" for a girl was out of the question. But my sister Cheryl (thank you by the way) wouldn't take "no" for an answer and offered to do ALL of the painting - which turned out to be a lot. At first I thought I would just do a little here and there, but several reams of fabric, spools of thread and cans of paint later, I did a complete overhaul and can't wait to put a beautiful little baby girl in the "blue" room!

9 comments:

Kierra said...

Very cute!!! Love it.

erin said...

That is the cutest room ever! We sure missed you at the reunion. It was so fun to see so many family members. You are in our prayers and we hope for the safe arrival of your sweet daughter. --Erin & Mike Pugmire

Anonymous said...

The room looks amazing!! The pictures, the little dresses. It is just so beautiful.

Cheryl said...

way to go jill! I love it and can't wait to get the little body in that very frilly room!

Larsens said...

jill!!! that room looks so cute! she deserves a room like that! i wish i coulda came by to see it in its true form, i'm sure pictures dont do it justice.

cant wait for lilly!!!

Ali Hawkins said...

Her room is so cute! I love her name sign and her curtains! Are you all ready to go? I am and I have longer than you. I hope by some miracle I can go on my own even earlier! That is just a dream, it would not ever happen for me, but I can hope I guess.

bethiepoos said...

It looks amazing! I KNEW you wouldnt be able to leave the nursery as a bug room (as cute as it was) I LOVE it!
P.s I hope I get to decorate a frilly girly room one day

Jill said...

Now that is Darling! I love the red crib and the beautiful curtains. Where did you get the fabric? Good job Cheryl. Way to take care of your sister.

Marissa said...

Way too cute! Love it all.