Thursday, October 15, 2009

St George Marathon





Well, sadly, these are the only pictures I have from the St George Marathon. Scott shocked me when I discovered him coming through the finish line 40 minutes earlier than his first marathon in June!!!!
Sam and Anna decided to run through the finish line with Scott. I tried to keep up with them through the crowd but lost them. When I finally found Scott in the runners circle about 20 minutes later, the kids were missing. I got his attention and he told me they had run back to find me before the finish line. I was terrified! We split up and circled back into the crowd to find the kids. I started having nightmares about my children being abducted when my cell phone started ringing 15-20 minutes after we started looking. It was Scott. He found the kids about 5 blocks from the finish line holding hands and crying. I felt so badly about it that picture time ended and my post partum out-of-control hormone body just clutched my kids and cried.

No comments: